Friday, November 17, 2006

POTC Swap

I stopped doing swaps for a few years after not receiving from my original partner in the children's swap and also not receiving anything from my 2 "angels" who said they would send. But I am back to swapping again and I am so glad I am! I am totally addicted again. :)

My next swap after coming back was the POTC swap. This is what I sent my partner motoredxheart.


I didn't get a good picture of the purse, but here it is


This is the wristlet. She said she liked the quote Savvy


Here are a magnet and zipper pull I made


And she said her favorite quote was "But why is the rum gone?" So I drew a skull and wrote the quote


and here is everything


and the linings

and this is what I received from motoredxheart

a group shot


he is my favorite ;D


and closeups of the other awesome things. It was hard to get a closeup of the magnets, they look so much better in person!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home