Friday, November 17, 2006

Fall/Harvest Sweat shoppe swap

In October I joined my first sweat shoppe swap and now I want to join every one! :) This one was fall/halloween themed so I painted wooden boxes and made crochet bracelet with buttons. I made 10 of them. 2 Pumpkins, 2 Skulls, 2 Spider Webs, 1 Cat, 1 Haunted House, 1 Spider, and 1 Ghost. Here's an example of one


and I received 10 awesome items in return!

Crocheted Turtle from sarah-


halloween confetti cuff from crafty_dame


autumn machine embroidered quilt blocks from cyndiq


poppysmum-leaf press


greeting cards from cornflakegirly, Autumn Inspired Wristlet from Modus Operandi, and tree pendants and earrings from atsuko


fall wallet from alwaysinmyroom and bag from Muria


beanie hat from glittergirl94@hotmail.com


all 10 items :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home